SolarMate I Mains Free Lighting Kit
• Provides mains quality interior lighting where no power exists• Perfect for workshops, stables, barns, stores, large sheds, remote garages, etc.• Power the supplied 45W equivalent energy-saving 12V light bulb for 5 - 7 hours per 24 hour period• Easy and safe to install• Illuminates an area up to 16m2• Has a 10 year warranty, excluding the bulb• A standard car / caravan battery is required but is not supplied with this kitThe Solar Mate I is a safe and cost effective alternative to installing mains lighting on remote buildings. The high power 12v DC Compact Fluorescent Bulb (CFL) has a brightness equivalent to a 45watt filament bulb yet is very energy efficient. The kit comprises; 5wp crystalline solar panel, 1 x CFL bulb and bulb holder, wall switch, basic solar panel mounting kit, 5m cable, fuse, connectors and detailed installation instructions.
| Technical specifications:
| Solar panel max. power:
|| 5 watts
| Qty of CFL and CFL holders included:
| Area that will be illuminated:
| Power consumption of each CFL bulb:
| Brightness equivalent (to filament bulb):
| Solar panel dimensions:
|| 306 x 218 x 25mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.