Sony 32GB USB 2.0 MicroVault W-Series
• 32GB of data storage in a device half the length of a pen
• USB 2.0 interface, also backward compatible with USB 1.1 ports
• Read speeds of 30Mb/s and write speeds of 9Mb/s
• Plug and play with Windows, Mac and Linux
• Download File Rescue from Sony to recover damaged files or download x-Pict Story to create great looking slideshows with your photosWhat can I store on this flash drive?
This flash drive comes with 32GB of storage, giving you enough room for your documents and pictures. This gives you enough space for a combination of 1800 images at 10 megapixels, 80 minutes of 1080p video and 2,000 MP3 songs – then you’ll still have room for 8GB of office files such as text documents and spreadsheets.What makes this USB flash drive different?
This flash drive comes in a compact and stylish design with a retractable connector that allows you to protect the USB plug and save it from damage. You can also download the free software from Sony allowing you to recover damaged files, as well as x-Pict Story, so you can create great looking photo slideshows.Data Rescuex-Pict Story
| Memory Features
| Form Factor
|| USB 2.0
|| 32 GB
| Read Speed
|| 9 MB/s
| Write Speed
|| 2.5 MB/s
| Physical Dimensions
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 35°C
| Storage Temperature
|| -20°C to 60°C
|| 4 g
|| 5.6 mm
|| 12.2 mm
|| 43 mm
| PACKAGE CONTENTS
| Additional Adapter
| Storage Case
|| Compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 supporting host device
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.