Sony 8GB USB 2.0 MicroVault X-Series - Black
• 8GB of data storage in a device half the length of a pen
• Ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface, also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports
• Read speeds of up to 120Mb/s and write speeds of up to 120Mb/s
• Plug and play with Windows, Mac and Linux
• Download File Rescue from Sony to recover damaged files or download x-Pict Story to create great looking slideshows with your photosWhat can I store on this flash drive?
This flash drive comes with 8GB of storage, giving you enough room for your documents and pictures. This gives you enough space for a combination of 450 images at 10 megapixels, 20 minutes of 1080p video and 500 MP3 songs – then you’ll still have room for 2GB of office files such as text documents and spreadsheets.
What makes this USB flash drive different from the R-Series?
The X-Series is a smaller and more compact flash drive without a retractable USB connector. Instead of the retractable connector, this drive comes with a lid that fits over the USB plug, ensuring its protection in a different way.
| Memory Features
| Form Factor
|| USB 3.0
|| 8 GB
| Read Speed
|| Up to 120 MB/s
| Write Speed
|| Up to 120 MB/s
| Physical Dimensions
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 35°C
| Storage Temperature
|| -20°C to 60°C
|| 6 g
|| 9 mm
|| 18.9 mm
|| 31.4 mm
| PACKAGE CONTENTS
| Additional Adapter
| Storage Case
|| Compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 supporting host device
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.