• Large, moveable speaker with twin subwoofers and twin tweeters
• Connect portable devices and stream music wirelessly using Bluetooth
• LED DJ lighting effect lets you create a visual display of colour in time with your music
• Give your home entertainment system a boost by connecting with phono inputs
• Connect multiple speakers with Sony Party Chain
• Position the speaker horizontally or vertically for the best sound
• "One-Box" design with built-in carry handles makes it simple to move the speaker to different locations – just plug in the mains power cord and you’re good to go
• Manufacturer model number: GTKXB5B.CEK
• NFC technology makes it easy to create a wireless connection to compatible devices – simply touch the device to the speaker and begin streaming your music
• EXTRA BASS technology for deep, punchy bass sounds
• Sony LDAC lets you enjoy higher quality audio through Bluetooth
• ClearAudio+ delivers consistently clear, high quality sound
• Boost the quality of your compressed audio files using the digital sound enhancement engine (DSEE)What can I expect from this sound system?
The SONY Light Up Party System has everything you need to get your party started. Twin subwoofers with two tweeters provide you with high quality sound that will make the party come alive. You can wirelessly connect devices using Bluetooth with ClearAudio+ and DSEE technology to enhance your audio and deliver clear high quality sound. EXTRA BASS technology helps to boost the bass notes of your music for a thumping, bass-heavy experience. Add a touch of colour to your music with LED DJ lighting – and choose between six different settings to provide a visual ambience to your music.
How can I connect to this audio system?
The SONY Light Up Party System has numerous connectivity options. You can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or NFC technology. NFC makes connecting straightforward – simply tap your NFC-compatible device to the speaker to create an instant pairing, with no configuration needed.
For wired devices such as media centres, desktop computers, MP3 players or TVs, left and right channel phono ports are provided.
You can link two SONY GTK-XB5 speakers together with phono connections. Linked speakers can also be configured to emit left channel or right channel sound to create pure sound, which offers an immersive experience when watching films or listening to music.
Where can I use this Bluetooth speaker?
You can use the SONY GTK-XB5 Light Up Party Speakers throughout the home, either horizontally or vertically. Its sturdy, robust design won’t look out of place whether you’re listening to music or watching films. Handy carry handles allow you to easily position the speaker, and mains AC socket is required to power the speaker.