Spare Fuze 70A Waterproof ESC for Rallycross RC
• For use with Ford Fiesta ST RallyCross RC car (A08UB)
• High power 70A output for use with 6000KV brushless motor
• Waterproof design for use in all weather conditionsThe Dynamite Fuze 70A ESC is a great replacement part for your Ford Fiesta ST RallyCross car, allowing you to control the speed, direction and braking of your RC vehicle. It’s waterproof, completely programmable for using with your remote control and comes pre-wired with a high-current EC3 connector. It’s also extremely robust with the 70A design meaning it can handle extreme power demands from the brushless motor. The ESC will work with most sensor-less brushless motors and is 3S Li-Po and Ni-MH compatible.
What is an ESC?
An ESC or electronic speed controller is an electronic system which receives a low power signal from your radio control receiver and puts out a high power signal intended to drive a motor. The electronic speed controller can also reverse the motor when the right signal is received.
What conditions can the ESC be used in?
The ESC has been designed and built to allow you to operate the product in many wet conditions including puddles, wet grass, snow and even rain.
While waterproof, this component has not been designed to be immersed in water for long periods of time and should not be treated like a submarine. In addition, most metal parts, including any screws and nuts, as well as the contacts in the electrical cables, will be susceptible to corrosion if additional maintenance is not performed after running in wet conditions.
| Technical Specifications
| Time delay brake:
| Continuous maximum Current:
| Input voltage:
| Input connector types:
| Output connector Types:
|| 3.5mm bullet
| Motor limit:
|| 2S LiPo - up to 6000KV . 3S LiPo - up to 4000KV
| Momentary peak current:
|| 1.88 in (48mm)
|| 2.23 in (56.6mm w/mounting ears) / 1.39 in (35.2mm w/o mounting ears)
|| 1.39 in (35.2mm)
| BEC voltage:
| Overload protection:
| Full on resistance:
|| .0012 ohm
| Wire gauge:
|| 16AWG, 4 in
| Auto cutoff:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.