Special Ops i7-6700k CPU 16GB RAM Titanium Motherboard & Processor Bundle
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A00WN
About this product
- Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for a quick start PC build, ensuring compatibility and easy future upgrading
- An unlocked Intel i7-6700k quad core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Boost) processor with 8MB cache CPU, giving you excellent gaming and multitasking performance
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4, 2666MHz, CL16 (16-18-18-35) RAM modules, gives you the boost in performance needed for gaming
• Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for a quick start PC build, ensuring compatibility and easy future upgrading
• An unlocked Intel i7-6700k quad core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Boost) processor with 8MB cache CPU, giving you excellent gaming and multitasking performance
• Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4, 2666MHz, CL16 (16-18-18-35) RAM modules, gives you the boost in performance needed for gaming
• ASUS Maximus VIII Hero ATX motherboard with integrated Intel HD 530 Graphics and ROG SupremeFX 8-channel high definition audio
• Connect your devices, using the following I/O ports: 2 x USB 3.1 (Type-A &Type C), 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Optical S/PDI, 5 3.5mm audio jacks, 1 x PS/2 mouse or keyboard combo port, 8 x SATA III 6Gbps ports, 1 x DisplayPort or 1 x HDMI
• Expand your system, using: 4x DIMM (2x free, max 64GB DDR4), 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8,) , 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode), 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 expansion slots
• Thermaltake water cooling solution efficiently helps to keep the processor at low temperatures when under load
• Aura RGB lighting lets you synchronise mainboard lighting to match other LED lighting solutions What can I do with this bundle?
Our Special Ops gaming motherboard bundle provides you with the basics needed to start building or upgrading to a top end PC gaming system. It includes an Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0GHz base clock CPU, ASUS Maximus VIII Hero ATX motherboard and 16GB 2,666MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM spread across two modules. All you’ll need to add on top of this to get a system going is a power supply, hard drive or SSD, operating system, the mainboard offers support for a dedicated graphics card, and a case to house it all.
How good is the processor?
The i7-6700K is the top of the range processor under Intel’s Skylake-S line-up. This processor offers an incredible performance that’s up to 22 per cent better than its predecessors. This model is unlocked and also has overclocking enabled, which means gamers and computer enthusiasts alike can modify the processor’s settings.
This CPU supports Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology, which allows it to use resources more efficiently, so that each core can do more than one task at a time. If you are using applications that have been optimised for multi-threading – such as video editing, 3D rendering or other apps used to create, edit and encode graphically intensive files – you will see increases in overall and multi-tasking performance.
What is the included RAM like?
Provided with this bundle is 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 across two RAM modules, which has been designed to run at 2666MHz. The memory stick’s heat spreader is made of pure aluminium, and the eight-layer PCB helps provide faster heat dissipation and higher overclocking headroom. Support for XMP 2.0 gives you trouble-free and automatic overclocking. Since two DIMM slots are used, you’ll have two other slots free for further upgrades.
Motherboard & Processor Bundle
Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz boost speed) processor
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero ATX motherboard
4x DIMM (2x free
max 64GB DDR4)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
External I/O Ports:
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
1 x USB 3.1 (black)Type-C
1 x USB 3.1 (red)Type-A
2 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
Intel Socket LGA 1151
Number Of Threads:
Number Of Physical Cores:
Yes - Intel HD Graphics 530
Liquid Cooling System (Partially-installed)
Stock thermal paste supplied with CPU (pre-applied)
Minimum Power Supply: