• PC gamepad with 1.9m USB connection allowing for less lag while gaming
• Digital eight way D-pad, two analogue triggers, two bumpers and eight front buttons allow for full control in games
• Dual mode technology guarantees full compatibility with practically all games
• Rubberised coating for secure non-slip grip during those tense gaming moments
• Vibration feedback, feel every moment of your gameplayWhat are the advantages of having two thumb sticks?
The two thumb sticks give you the advantage of being able to turn independently of moving forwards and back while enjoying role playing games as well as being used as a way to look around the car as you play racing games.
How comfortable is it to use?
The rubberised coating allows for a comfortable grip when playing and the ergonomically positioned thumb sticks give you a tactical advantage by being within reach without having to strain your hand to reach them.
What is the switch on the rear of the gamepad for?
This switch changes the operating mode of the gamepad between XInput and DirectInput. The XInput mode allows you to use the gamepad for the majority of the latest games where as the DirectInput allows you to use the controller for all older and some newer games. You will be able to see which mode it is set in depending on whether the LED lights on the front are lit up, if they are, the controller will be in XInput mode.