• Ideal for jobsite work
• Blade folds within the handle to fit in the pocket
• Prevents blade damage and trouser cutting
• Made from hardened and tempered carbon steel for edge retention
• The handle is bi-material for comfort and has a steel strike cap, which is suitable for use with a hammer
• Blade size: 25mmThe Stanley FatMax Folding Pocket Chisel is ideal for jobsite work. The blade folds within the handle to fit in the pocket, whilst preventing blade damage and trouser cutting.
The blade is made from hardened and tempered carbon steel for edge retention. The handle is bi-material for comfort and has a steel strike cap, which is suitable for use with a hammer.
Blade size: 25mm.
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become its famous Hand Tools Division.
From the timeless Classic 199 'Stanley Knife', a design icon of the 20th century, to the new range of 'FatMax' hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley is the number one brand for tools - demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Stanley in the 21st century is much more than just knives. In addition to the world famous hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paint brushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics' tools.