• Padded with zip fastening design
• Backpack can open in two halves
• Back support system with air mesh shoulder straps for ergonomic, convenient carriage
• Large storage area with compartmented pockets to secure tools
• Waterproof plastic bottom protects against moisture and dirt
• Reinforced canvas
• Two side pocketsThis Stanley 195611 backpack has a zip fastening design from top to bottom that allows the backpack to open in two halves. There are compartment pockets inside to told tools securely and tidily.
Stanley have used good top quality material in this backpack, that will with stand site working conditions and all weather conditions.
There are two side pockets for larger items, plus a net back pocket that is ideal for plans, papers etc.
The 195611 has a back support system and air mesh shoulder straps for ergonomic, convenient carriage. A waterproof plastic bottom protects against moisture and dirt.
Dimensions: 36 x 46 x 27cm.
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become it's famous Hand Tools Division.
From the timeless Classic 199 'Stanley Knife', a design icon of the 20th century, to the new range of 'FatMax' hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley is the number one brand for tools - demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Stanley in the 21st century is much more than just knives. In addition to the world famous hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paint brushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics' tools.