Stanley Jumbo Tool Box 22in with Tray
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N50DW
• Ideal for transporting and storing multiple tools
• 2 removable organisers for storing small parts
• Metal latches ensure secure locking
• Fixed organiser ideal for screwdriver bits
• Complete with removable tote tray
• Easy grip handle folds flat when not in useThe Jumbo organiser tool box is ideal for transporting and storing multiple tools and has 2 removable organisers for storing small parts. Metal latches provide secure locking of the tool box. There is a fixed organiser for screwdriver bits in the lid along with a removable tote tray. The easy grip handle folds flat when not in use.
Dimensions: 562 x 314 x 300mm.
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become its famous Hand Tools Division.
From the timeless Classic 199 'Stanley Knife', a design icon of the 20th century, to the new range of 'FatMax' hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley is the number one brand for tools - demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Stanley in the 21st century is much more than just knives. In addition to the world famous hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paint brushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics' tools.