• The toughest weather resistant toolbox
• Tested by being dropped repeatedly with increasingly heavier loads to establish the maximum resistance and the highest safe carrying weight
• Handles and latches are severly tested for strength and durability to ensure that they will endure long and repeated usage
• Heavy duty making it ideal for the worksite
• Good storage capacity for frequently used tools and accessories
• Galvanised finish
• Rust resistant
• Heavy duty metal latches
• Removable tote tray
• Toolbox lid contains saw groove for cutting timber, pipes and other materials
• Honeycomb lid design for extra strength and rigidity
• Easy grip handle
These heavy-duty toolboxes are ideal for use on the worksite, garage or around the home. They have a centre galvanised finish, this gives the tool box a sturdy durable construction and is also rust resistant, as are the two heavy-duty metal latches. They have a removable plastic tray which is ideal for smaller tools like screwdrivers, spanners etc, or tapes and fixings that can be found at a glance. The lid incorporates a saw groove for holding pipes and timber for cutting when there is no work bench available. The lid on has a honeycomb design to give it extra strength and durability, and the soft-grip handle folds flat in to the lid when not in use.
Dimensions: 662 x 293 x 222mm.