8m Tape measure, Metric/Imperial, Nylon coated easy-to-read blade,... Read More
Stanley Tools Pocket Tape 8m / 26ft (Width 25mm)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A56RF
• Corrosion resistant long life nylon coated blade
• Bi-material case for improved grip
• Positive blade lock for accurate measurements
• With belt clip. and 3-rivet tru-zero hook, reduces risk of breakage
• Class II accuracy
• Length 8m (26 ft). Blade width 25mmThe Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley.
A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become its famous Hand Tools Division. From the timeless Classic 199 'Stanley Knife', a design icon of the 20th century, to the new range of 'FatMax' hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley is the number one brand for tools - demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Stanley in the 21st century is much more than just knives. In addition to the world famous hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paint brushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics' tools.