• Premium wireless audio using S1 Drivers deliver balanced gaming audio
• Retractable ClearCast microphone ensures clarity when communicating with team mates
• DTS Headphone:X offers 7.1 surround sound for a truly immersive experience
• Integrated ChatMix dial gives you complete control of game and voice audio
• Large over ear cups using a breathable AirWeave fabric give you a comfortable fit
• Experience audio without cables, at a distance of up to 12 metres
• Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery gives you up to 15 hours of usage between charges
• Adjust your audio, microphone and equaliser settings using the SteelSeries 3 Engine software*
• Compatible across multiple gaming platforms using wired or wireless connectivity
• Dual source audio transmitter lets you connect an additional analogue audio source to the headphones
• Model Number : 61463
• Two year warranty
*DTS Headphone:X configuration available for Windows 7 operating systems and above onlyHigh quality gaming audio
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless gaming headphones have ben co-developed with DTS Headphone:X to offer an unparalleled audio experience. 40mm enclosed S1 Drivers help to produce crystal clear balanced tones which let you hear every aspect of your gaming audio, so you can easily decipher individual sounds. The Artcis 7 uses a virtual 7.1 sound system which immerses you in sound from every direction, letting you feel as if you’re in the game. Use this to your advantage by identifying which direction sound is coming from and prepare yourself as you hear each individual footstep and bullet ricochet.
Communicate Clearly with ClearCast
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 features the latest in ClearCast microphones to give you unprecedented clarity when communicating with your team mates. The microphone uses broadcast quality components to offer excellent audio pick up, without distortion or interference. The ClearCast microphone uses a localised pick up area to only capture your voice, regardless of surrounding noise, to ensure each instruction you give or is clear and concise. The position of the microphone can be fine-tuned using a flexible arm, which can also be retracted into the headset when not in use to prevent damage.
Choose a volume level that suits you
Featured on the Steel Series Arctis 7 is the easy to access ChatMix dial, this dial lets you balance your game or voice audio to your liking. Increase the volume of your chat applications such as Teamspeak or Discord to hear every word communicated to you without lowering in game sounds. Or use the dial to reduce game chatter so you can focus on your game without distraction. You can even use the on-ear controls to adjust the overall volume to a level that suits you.
Compatible with the SteelSeries Engine 3
The SteelSeries Engine 3 is an all-in-one utility which lets you customise every aspect of your audio played through the Arctis 7. Use this program to change your microphone or audio settings and save your custom settings as a profile for quick and easy retrieval. The SteelSeries Engine 3 requires a Windows 7 or above operating system to take full advantage of the DTS 7.1 audio featured in the Arctis 7 gaming headphones.
Cross Platform compatibility
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 can be used across a wide variety of gaming platforms by using multiple wired or wireless connectivity options. Adapt your headset to be used with Xbox, PlayStation, Mac, PC or mobile, or even make the SteelSeries wireless headset your first choice for VR gaming