SteelSeries Rival 700 16000DPI OLED Display RGB Wired USB Gaming Mouse
• High performance USB wired gaming mouse with integrated OLED display and tactile vibration feedback
• Changeable 16,000DPI modular sensor and covers let you adapt the mouse to your playstyle
• Right handed design ergonomically fits to your hand and can be used with palm, claw and fingertip grip types
• Seven programmable buttons using SteelSeries switches rated for an impressive 30 million clicks
• Compatible with the SteelSeries Engine 3 control centre to create macros and custom profiles
• RGB LED SteelSeries Prism lighting lets you synchronise the mouse to your existing lighting scheme
• Two metre USB cable gives you the freedom needed to game without becoming tangled
• Model number: 62331
• Two years warrantyInformation is key to victory
Keep up to date on your progress with the SteelSeries Rival 700, this incredible gaming mouse has been equipped with an OLED display to keep you informed of your statistics in game. Set the display to show button mappings or show current sensitivity settings and rotate between modes at the press of a button. You can even add a customised logo to display on the clear OLED screen which is great for showing off your team colours. Another feature of the Rival 700 is the tactile vibration alerts which can let you know when your skills are off cooldown with a series of customisable alerts and vibration patterns.
Ergonomically designed for comfort
The SteelSeries Rival 700 has been designed to give you the most comfortable gaming experience in any of your favourite games. The Rival 700 uses a right handed design which moulds to the palm of your hand, and is great if you use a palm, claw or fingertip grip style. Textured rubber grip pads give the mouse a controllable secure grip in any playstyle and ensure you don’t lose control when the action heats up.
Modular sensors let you adapt your playstyle
The SteelSeries Rival 700 uses a system of customisable sensors so you can tailor the mouse to tweak performance. The Rival 700 uses a modular sensor system which can improve the tracking even further and future proof the Rival 700 for years to come. The mouse is preinstalled with the PWM3360 optical sensor which has an adjustable sensitivity, with a maximum of 16,000DPI. The Sensor is also capable of an impressive one millisecond at 1,000Hz polling rate for smooth accurate movements and can be swapped out to use the PixArt 9800 laser sensor if you prefer this method of tracking (sold separately).
Make the Rival 700 your own
The SteelSeries can complete your gaming setup with a host of customisable lighting, 3D printable nameplates and switchable housings to complement the overall look of your gaming setup, or reflect the style of games you play. Using the SteelSeries Engine 3 you can alter every aspect of the mouse hardware to perform exactly how you want it to. Create custom mouse macros to improve and enhance your playstyle or synchronise your lighting with other SteelSeries Prism devices. Save down your custom profiles directly into the memory used by the Rival 700 and recall them quickly at the press of a button.
|| Gaming Mouse
| Left or Right Handed
|| Right Handed
| Number of Buttons
| Mouse Lighting
| LED Colour
|| 16 Million Colours
| Tracking Type
|| 16000 DPI
| Number of Programmable Buttons
| Scroll Wheel
| Scroll Wheel Tilt
| Bluetooth Enabled
| Cable Length
|| 2 m
| Operating System Requirements
|| Windows XP and above
| Package Contents
|| Rival 700
|| Soft PVC Short Cable
|| Braided Long Cable
|| Logo Stickers
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.