SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Controller for PC and Android
• Stylish, ergonomic design fits perfectly in your hands for a comfortable gaming experience
• Bluetooth connectivity, with up to 40 hours of usage on two AA batteries
• Pressure sensitive buttons with tactile clickable thumb sticks give you accurate control of your characters move set
• Familiar button placement makes it easy to reach all your important skill and functions
• Compatible with Windows and Android operating systems
• Works great for games using Steam Big Picture mode
• Micro USB located inside the battery cover enables wired play and allows for firmware updates
• Model number : 69050
• Two year warrantyIntroducing the SteelSeries Stratus XL
The SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming controller is for anyone that enjoys a relaxed controller playstyle as opposed to a conventional keyboard and mouse control scheme. Wireless configuration means you can sit back and relax while playing your favourite PC games. The SteelSeries controller has been built around the Windows platform and works extremely well with the Steam application, switch to Big Picture mode and load up your favourite titles, and let the Stratus XL become your weapon of choice.
Streamlined familiar design
The SteelSeries Stratus XL takes inspiration from multiple gaming controllers to give you the most comfortable gaming experience. Easy to reach button placement with dual analogue sticks give you the accuracy to execute your in-game moves effortlessly and maintain pinpoint control. Pressure sensitive triggers allow precision and quick response when using your main skillsets, while dual bumper buttons give you the functionality of switching weapons or using health potions with ease. A large 8-way D-pad as well as twin home buttons also give you the extra buttons needed to pull off the most complex of moves and can be assigned to any command you wish using in-game button remapping.
|| PC Game controller
|| 2.1 Bluetooth
| Device compatibility
|| Windows and Android operating systems
| Operating System Requirements
|| Compatible with Windows 7 and up for use with thousands of controller-enabled games
| Directional controls
|| 8-Way D-pad
|| Twin analouge sticks
| Number of Buttons
|| 149.9 mm
|| 62.3 mm
|| 109.5 mm
|| 288 g
| Package Contents
|| 2 AA dry battery, Quick start guide
|| 2 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.