Stereo CDX-02MV 3.5mm Wired PC Headset
• Get a 1.5-metre cable with twin 3.5mm jack plugs for stereo audio and microphone
• Flexible boom-arm microphone with noise filtering to remove ambient noise – helping others hear when you speak
• In-line controls allow you to adjust the volume or mute the microphone instantly
• Solid, lightweight neck band allows you to wear this headset as a traditional headset, or ‘behind the head’ style
• Works with any computer soundcard that can accommodate two 3.5mm jacks – one for audio and one for the microphoneWhat can this headset offer me?
A low cost solution for gaming and music, this entry level headset provides a clear stereo sound. The adjustable, noise filtering microphone enables the headset to be used for voice recognition software or internet communications. Built from durable materials and foam ear padding, the headset can be worn for extended periods as a traditional headset or behind the head. The headset can be controlled via the in-line controls. Here, volume can be adjusted to suit your taste and the microphone can be muted.
Is this headset compatible with my computer?
The headset uses twin 3.5mm jack plugs, one for the stereo headset and one for the microphone. These typically attach to the large majority of desktop computers with little to no fuss. The headset is plug and play, which means no additional software is needed to install it. It is suitable to use with a large number of voice communication applications as well as voice recognition software
|| 2 x 3.5mm Jack
| Microphone frequency response
|| 30 - 16,000 Hz
| Headphone frequency repsponse
|| 20 - 20,000 Hz
| Noise cancelling microphone
| Adjustable Headband
| Plug and Play
| Sound/Mic Control
| Cable Length
|| 1.8 Meter
|| 152 g
| Box Contents
|| Headphones only
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.