Stereo Mini Jack Plug 3.5mm 3 Pole Angled
• All metal housing - robust and reliable
• Chuck type cable clamp and rubber gland - excellent cable protection
• Slim design - space saving3 pole 3.5 mm audio plug, solder termination, chuck type strain relief, bushing, nickel housing, nickel contacts
The only right-angled metal bodied 3.5 mm jack plug with chuck type strain relief for secure cable retention. It accepts cables from 2.0 to 4.5 mm.
| Connection Type
| Contact Resistance
|| Depends on Mating Connector mO (inner)
| Dielectric Strength
|| DC 1 kV
| Insulation Resistance
|| > 2 GO (initial)
| Cable O.D.
|| 2 - 4.5 mm
|| 0,22 mm²
|| 24 AWG
|| Solder Contacts
|| Brass (CuZn39Pb3) + PU, Ni
| Contact Plating
|| 2 µm Ni (Su)
|| Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
|| Polyamide (PA 6.6 15 % GR)
|| Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
| Shell Plating
| Strain Relief
|| Polyacetal (POM)
|| Complies with IEC 68-2-20
| Temperature Range
|| -20 °C to +65 °C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.