String Swing Wooden Plate Guitar Hanger
• Guitar hanger that is suitable for the home, studio or shop
• Capable of hanging acoustic, electric and most bass guitars and other stringed instruments
• Adjustable yoke width allows you to hold a range of different sized instruments
• Rubber padded yoke ensures your guitar isn't scratched
• Yoke pivots to cradle all headstocks and keeper rings secure the instruments in place
• Attractive wooden block with screw and wall fixings suppliedCan this hanger only hold guitars?
This hanger can hold a variety of guitars, including acoustic, electric and bass, and is also capable of holding other stringed instruments. The yoke’s width can be adjusted (squeezed or spread), without weakening the hanger, and can be pivoted to accommodate a range of instruments. If you're looking for a way to display your guitar or just looking for a convenient place to rest it, this hanger will be the perfect option for you. A rubber padded yoke ensures this hanger will not scratch your guitar and keeper rings at the end secure your instrument in place.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.