Super Solar Recycler 6 in 1 Electronic Kit
• Create six different solar powered robots using this kit and some common recyclables
• Create robots, vehicles, can walkers, and even birds using things like CDs, drinks cans and plastic bottles (not included)
• Learn about renewable solar power, recycling and electronics
• Great fun to make with 78 parts
• Suitable for ages 8+
• No batteries required, it creates its own powerWhat do you need to build with this kit?
If you think rubbish is just rubbish then think again. Use old cans, CDs and bottles to create six brilliant recycling models. Create a car made from CDs, a robot made from cans, a yacht made from bottles or a flying bird. All you need are some cans, bottles and old CDs and with 78 parts the models are simple and easy to build. Powered by the sun this environmentally friendly kit makes recycling fun.
What can I learn from this kit?
Learn about renewable solar power and recycling. Solar power gathers energy from sunlight and uses it to excite electrons in the panel to produce energy. Solar power is one of the world’s biggest sources of renewable power. Recycling is becoming more and more important both to cut down the amount of land used up by landfills and reducing the amount of raw material need for new products. This kit does not require batteries, glue or solder as the pieces snap together. Suitable for ages 8 and over.
| Number of included parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
|| CD racer, bottle yacht, flying bird and more
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| Street roller 165 mm x 145 mm x 110 mm
|| Walking Robot 110 mm x 120 mm x 195 mm
|| Bottle Yacht 240 mm x 155 mm x 215 mm
|| Drummer Robot 130 mm x 230 mm x 127 mm
|| Flying Bird 325 mm x 140 mm x 270 mm
|| CD Racer 300 mm x 105 mm x 120 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.