• The SuperTooth Disco 2 combines elegance and technology to kick out 16 watts RMS audio power
• Stream music wirelessly from your Smartphone, tablet, computer or MP3 player supporting Bluetooth A2DP
• With its clean lines and harmonious proportions the SuperTooth Disco 2 is the musical element that fits perfectly into your home
• The SuperTooth Disco 2 combines two speakers on the front and a high efficiency bass reflex system situated at the back of the unit
• Forget wires, cables and connectors; the SuperTooth Disco 2 is compatible with the latest version of iPhone, iPad or even iPod TouchSuperTooth DISCO 2 is a portable, wireless, rechargeable stereo speaker featuring an avant-garde design, compact footprint and stellar sound quality. It is compatible with any Bluetooth A2DP cell phone, tablet and computer or MP3 player. It kicks out 16 watts audio power, with two speakers on the front and a bass-reflex system at the back of the unit. Up to ten hours of music can be enjoyed on-the-go, with no need to compromise on sound, as DISCO 2 preserves the quality of audio files and optimizes them as they are streamed from a device supporting aptX protocol technology.
The SuperTooth DISCO 2 is a portable wireless stereo speaker able to stream music from any Bluetooth A2DP device, ideal for a host of situations - an improvised dinner or last-minute party. Whatever the circumstances, you will never run out of music. Listen to your favourite music while you are working at the office or playing at home. Enjoy and share tunes while camping with friends, having a family picnic at the park, doing odd jobs in the garden or in the garage. With the SuperTooth DISCO 2 you can enjoy listening to audio when playing games, watching a movie or a video.
Users can stream music wirelessly from any Smartphone, Tablet, computer or MP3 player supporting Bluetooth A2DP to a SuperTooth DISCO 2. The apTX protocol keeps the quality of your original audio files to optimise them when streaming to the DISCO 2.
SuperTooth is a world-leading manufacturer of Bluetooth speakerphones and portable accessories. In 2004, SuperTooth created the concept of a Bluetooth speakerphone that could be clipped onto a car’s sun visor. The company prides itself on being the only manufacturer of speakerphones owning its own factory, managing and operating the entire production and supply chain – from initial designs and concepts, to the manufacturing and packaging. Today SuperTooth has grown into the bestselling speakerphone brand in Europe with a 45% market share worldwide, continuing to expand its international presence in more than 50 countries.