• 16W RMS output delivers thumping stereo sound
• Bluetooth version 4.0 built in for wireless connection to your smartphone
• 3.5mm Line input allows connection to MP3 players, tablets, PCs and TVs
• Rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of portable music
• Volume , play, pause, forward and back buttons built inFor excellent Bluetooth connection range without compromising on audio quality, look no further than the Supertooth DISCO 2. Using aptX technology to reduce quality loss through Bluetooth, you will always get the clearest sound from your smartphone or tablet.
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
In only 2 hours your Supertooth DISCO 2 will be fully charged and ready to play. Playback time depends on how loud you like your music. If you play it at a high volume you can get 3 – 4 hours from a single charge. At a medium volume this can extend up to 10 hours giving you less time charging up and more time enjoying the music you love.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Using Bluetooth V4.0 technology, you can stream music from your smartphone from up to 10 metres away with minimal loss in audio quality, giving you freedom to listen and relax.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
The Supertooth DISCO 2 has a 3.5mm stereo jack input to connect your MP3 player, tablet, PC or any device with an earphone output. Perfect if your laptop or tablet speakers don't output enough volume.
How loud is this speaker?
Outputting 16W RMS total via 2 front speakers as well as a bass reflex system on the back of the unit to enhance bass frequencies, you can achieve a loud sound without distortion. This makes it great for small parties, BBQs in the garden or some casual listening around the house.