Survivor Military Duty Case for iPad 2/3/4 Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A88LR
About this product
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
• Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810
• Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
• Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
• Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
• Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000Hz)
• Includes multi-position work standRidiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad 2/3/4 no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both. Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built. Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defence Standard 810F, the Survivor Military Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad 2/3/4 from extreme conditions including dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing. Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
NB: iPad Not Included