Survivor Military Duty Case for iPad 2/3/4 Black
• Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810
• Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
• Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
• Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
• Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000Hz)
• Includes multi-position work standRidiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad 2/3/4 no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both. Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built. Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defence Standard 810F, the Survivor Military Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad 2/3/4 from extreme conditions including dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing. Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
NB: iPad Not Included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.