• Eight channel DVR and six heat-sensing motion activated cameras, recording footage up to 1080p Full HD
• Night vision of up to 40 metres in ambient lighting allows for 24-hour surveillance
• Recording is activated when the motion sensor picks up movement and heat
• False triggers, such as weather or traffic, are eliminated for relevant recordings
• Offers a vertical 102-degree field of view for substantial coverage
• Perfect for indoor and outdoor use with the sturdy IP66 waterproof camera casing
• Record directly to a preinstalled 1TB SATA HDD, with enough storage space to hold up to two weeks or more of recordings*
• Easily upgrade the preinstalled hard drive up to a 4TB SATA HDD
• Watch live HD video on either your HDTV, LCD screen or monitor via HDMI or VGA port
• Quickly transfer footage to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive, in the case of needing to give evidence to the police
• Download the free HomeSafe view app compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac to view your security system remotely
• Model number: SODVK-845806-UK
• DVR: DVR-4575
• Camera: PRO-1080MSB
*Number based upon recording settings and number of channels used
Cutting edge and easy to use surveillance system
Know exactly what is happening with this expandable HD security system, which is suitable for homes, offices, small businesses and retail stores. Watch live video in high definition on either your HDTV or LCD screen / monitor via HDMI connection or VGA port. Easily locate incident video on the DVR and then transfer to external storage via either USB or network, to save time and ensure greater peace of mind.
What features do the Swann Security Cameras have?
The Swann Security Cameras included in this CCTV kit capture footage in 1080p HD resolution. The built-in, state of the art, PIR motion sensor picks up people, cars and large pets through heat detection. With the 2.1-megapixel camera, you can protect your home and loved ones by recording seamless footage, and capture almost everything in sight with the 102-degree vertical field of view.
Each camera automatically starts recording when motion is detected by the PIR sensor. The highly accurate motion detection will eliminate false triggers caused by wind, falling leaves, bugs and rain, giving you more reliable notifications and activity-triggers recording. This also saves you hard drive space and playback time.
The latest IR Cut filter is used along with powerful infrared LEDs to produce night vision of up to 40 metres in ambient night time lighting, giving you 24-hour surveillance.
How much can I record with this CCTV Kit?
The DVR comes with a pre-installed 1TB SATA HDD, which can be taken out and upgraded with another SATA HDD up to 4TB, giving you four times the storage capacity. You will be able to record footage from all four channels directly to the pre-installed 1TB hard drive, this gives you enough space to record up to two weeks of footage.
Can I view the cameras remotely?
By downloading the HomeSafe view app from Swann, you can keep an eye on your home wherever you are. This is perfect for peace of mind whether you are at home or away – and even if you’re abroad. You can remotely connect to the DVR, getting a live video feed from each camera and the ability to play back stored recordings – all on your smartphone. The HomeSafe view app is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac.