Swann 600 TVL Wired Outdoor Camera With 20 m IR Night Vision 2 Pack(Used)
• See more with high resolution 600 TV lines 1/3" SwannTruColour (STC) video & powerful infrared night vision
• Sturdy aluminium construction suits indoor & outdoor applications in any weather
• Fight back against crime by deterring intruders & protecting your property with twice the security
• Plug into your DVR for recording or your TV’s yellow video-in socket for immediate surveillance
• Perfect for home or business use including doorways, yards, parking lots, hallways, storage areas & moreThe PRO-530 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Camera 2 Pack features a pair of 600 Line 1/3" SwannTruColour high-resolution video sensors. Thanks to the PRO-530's state-of-the-art, high-resolution video technology, you can keep a continuous eye out for thieves, vandals, break-ins, or any other suspicious activity. The powerful infrared night vision can clearly see up to 65 ft / 20 m away ideal for monitoring driveways, businesses, hallways, cars, warehouses and more. You can position the cameras in the best location to ensure you know exactly what’s going on at your premises.
Everything you need is included in the pack including 60 ft /18 m BNC cables for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connectors for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, 4 x theft deterrent security stickers and more. The cameras feature added security with the cable threading through the mounting brackets to hide any exposed wires. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, their "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out.
With 2 Cameras included this pack is a perfect addition for 4 or 8 channel DVRs and recording solutions. You can enjoy twice the protection and security around your home or business. With a heightened security presence around your property you are more likely to deter and prevent unwanted activity before it happens.
The PRO-530 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Camera 2 pack from Swann. It's advanced Security made easy.
• PRO-530™ Camera x 2
• Cable Managed Bracket x 2
• BNC Cable 60 ft / 18 m x 2
• BNC to RCA Adapter x 2
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Power Adapter
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
| Technical specifications:
| Image Sensor:
|| 1/3" SwannTruColour (STC)
| Video Quality:
|| 600 TV Lines
|| 728 x 488
| Minimum Illumination:
|| 0 Lux (IR on)
| Day / Night Mode:
|| Colour during day / switches to B&W at night
| IR Cut Filter:
| Backlight Compensation:
|| 4.8 mm
| Viewing Angle:
|| 58 degrees
| Night Vision
| Night Vision Distance:
|| Up to 65 ft / 20 m
| IR Cut Filter:
| Number of Infra-Red LEDs:
| Infra-Red Wavelength:
|| 850 nm
| Infra-Red LED Life:
|| 10,000 hours
| Indoor / Outdoor:
|| Indoor / Outdoor
| Operating Power:
|| DC 12 V
| Operating Temperature:
|| -4°F ~ 140°F / -20°C ~ 60°C
| Body Construction:
| Dimensions – Camera:
|| 2.0" x 2.0" x 2.8" /50 mm x 50 mm x 70 mm
| Dimensions – Camera & Stand:
|| 2.5" x 2.5" x 2.8" /65 mm x 65 mm x 145 mm
|| 0.56 lbs / 253 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.