Swann 900 TVL Wired Outdoor Camera With 25m Night Vision 2 Pack
• Clear resolution 900 TVL cameras with powerful night vision to 82ft/25m
• Sturdy aluminium construction suits indoor & outdoor applications with IP67 rating for any weather conditions
• Deter thieves, safeguard loved ones, protect your property & fight back against crime
• The perfect addition if you already have a recording solution (DVR) and need extra cameras
• Perfect for home or business use including doorways, yards, parking lots, hallways, storage areas & moreThis twin pack of Swann’s PRO-842 Cameras is the perfect deterrent for any home or business. The cameras are durable with powerful image sensors, 900 TV Lines resolution and powerful night vision. The PRO-842 camera has a waterproof case and cable-managed stands to protect the cable from vandals and the elements. This pack is a great addition to any DVR surveillance kit or simply plug in to your TV’s video in socket for quick surveillance viewing.
Thanks to the PRO-842’s state-of-the-art, high-resolution video technology, you can keep a continuous eye out for thieves, vandals, break-ins, or any other suspicious activity. The powerful night vision, aided by infrared cut filters can clearly see up to 82ft/25m away and is ideal for 24/7 monitoring of driveways, businesses, hallways, cars, warehouses and more.
Everything you need is included in the pack including BNC cables for connecting the cameras to a DVR, power adapter, user guide, security deterrent stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, their "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out.
The PRO-842 Multi-Purpose Security Cameras from Swann. It’s advanced security made easy.
| Video Quality
|| 900 TV Lines
| Minimum Illumination
|| Lux (IR off), 0 Lux (IR on)
| Day/Night Mode
|| Colour during day / switches to B&W at night
| White Balance
| Signal/Noise Ratio
| Backlight Compensation
| Viewing Angle
|| 57 degrees
| Night Vision
| Night Vision Distance
| IR Cut Filter
| Number of Infra-Red LEDs
| Indoor / Outdoor
|| Indoor or outdoor, IP67 rated
| Operating Power
|| DC 12V
| Operating Temperature
|| F ~ 122° F / -20° C ~ 50° C
| Body Construction
|| 96 x 53 x 85 mm / 3.7" x 2.0" 3.4"
|| 305g / 0.67 lbs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.