• Clear resolution, 720p camera
• Night vision up to 5m
• IP CCTV technology for straight forwards and easy networking of your camera
• Viewing angle of 76 degrees to monitor the area
• Wireless via Wi-Fi - no video cable needed
• Alerts to your smartphone or tablet via Swann App to let you know when an alert is triggered
• One way Audio to listen in to what’s going on
• microSD slot for on board recording (currently not compatible with Swann App)
What is the advantage of a HD Wi-Fi camera?
The Swann ADS-456 camera is a great Wi-Fi security Camera, easy to set up and monitor. The camera has a wide 76 degrees viewing angle so you can capture even more in one shot. The HD 720p resolution with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution is great for picking up fine details such as people’s faces and number plates. The Swann ADS-456 is also capable of sending one way audio to let you monitor and record the sound going on in the immediate area. The 5m night vision switching to black and white means that even in total dark your camera will still record taking advantage of its nine infra-red LEDs
Is this camera capable of wirelessly recording?
The camera sends images wirelessly so no video cable is needed, just establish the camera using the Ethernet cable then connect through your Wi-Fi (power supplied via cable). The Swann ADS-456 also has a microSD Slot (microSD not included) for on board recording and backups to a secure Cloud server when activated. This camera can be viewed remotely through the use of a free Swann App to let you view your camera on the go.
Easy to set up
Everything you need to set up this camera is included in the box including a 1m Ethernet cable mounting screws and plugs. This indoor IP camera comes with a mount that can be placed on any flat surface.