• Outstanding 4K Ultra HD resolution, four times more pixels than 1080p
• Enhanced 4x digital zoom that provides close-up detail, perfect for identifying faces and car registration plates
• EXIR LEDs provide crystal clear night vision of up to 100ft/30m, reducing over-exposure and reducing dark areas in corners
• Super wide 75° field of view, allows you to capture footage of a large room or driveway, so you don’t miss a thing
• Suitable to be used indoor or outdoor with its weather resistant rating of IP67 and extra-long 100ft/30m network cable (included)
• This camera can only be used in combination with Swann’s Ultra HD NVRs including NVR4-8000 and NVR16-8000 for IP surveillance
• Easy, no nonsense installation4K Ultra HD video resolution
The state-of-the-art Swann NHD-880 security camera has exceptional 4K ultra HD video image clarity, providing you with four times more pixels than 1080p cameras. With enhanced 4x digital zoom the camera provides you with close-up detail which is perfect for identifying faces and car registration plates from afar. This Swann IP camera has built-in EXIR LEDs that emit a rectangular shaped pattern for a crisper and even night vision of up to 100ft/30m, these LEDs help reduce over-exposure and reduce dark areas in corners. All footage captured during the night will be clear as day. Capture footage in a large room or driveway with the super wide angle 75 degree field of view, you will never miss anything with this security camera.
Protect your home or business all year round
You will be able to place the Swann NHD-880 either inside or outside your home or property as this camera has an IP67 weather resistant rating. Able to face harsh wind and rain, this security camera is perfect for protecting your home all year round.
Everything you need to install your Swann NHD-880 comes included in the box to make the installation nice and easy. This camera can only be used with Swann’s Ultra HD NVRs including NVR4-8000 and NVR16-8000 to get IP surveillance. Simply follow the instruction manual provided with the camera, for extra support you can call Swann’s helpline for free, they are available 24/7.