• 4MP (2560 x 1440), 16-channel NVR
• 2TB hard drive capacity to store up to 30 days of recordings
• Motion detection recorder with alerts sent to your smart device
• See what’s happening live and receive alerts on your 3G/4G capable smartphone or tablet (including iPhone, iPad & Android devices) using the free SwannView Link app
• Add up to sixteen more cameras of your choice for additional securityDownload the app to remotely view your Swann CCTV live stream
What does this NVR provide me with?
This 16-channel security system provides 24-hour protection and security for your home or business. The system can accommodate up to 16 four megapixel cameras, which can be installed indoors or outdoors, and is 75 per cent higher resolution than 1080p. You can also connect your NVR to your router for remote viewing.
How much can I record with this system?
The NVR16-7400 comes with one preinstalled 2TB hard drive which can be taken out and replaced with a higher capacity drive and two empty slots. Each hard drive bay can take a maximum hard drive capacity of 3TB, giving you up to 9TB of potential storage. This 2TB hard drive can provide you with an incredible 30 days of recording, and with the kit’s motion-detect feature, you can record only when movement is picked up, which will extend this considerably.
Can I view the cameras remotely?
The SwannView Link app lets you keep an eye on your security kit wherever you are, giving you peace of mind whether you are at home or away – and even if you’re abroad. Ensure your DVR is connected to the internet using the cables provided, and install the app on your smartphone or tablet using mobile data or Wi-Fi. You can then remotely connect to the kit, giving you a live video feed from each camera, and the ability to play back stored recordings – all on your smartphone. The SwannView Link app is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac.