• Clear resolution, 700 TVL camera
• Analogue CCTV technology for higher resolution images even in low light conditions
• Pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) dome camera giving 360 degree rotation to eliminate 'blind spots', 90 degree vertical tilt to increase coverage and 10 x zoom to focus on where you need to
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoors or outdoors
• Comes with a Pan-Tilt-Zoom controller to allow you to manually direct the camera positionWhat features does my pan tilt zoom camera have?
The Swann PRO-753 camera is designed to cover as large an area as possible. Pan, tilt and zoom functionality gives you the best possible coverage of your property and can be set using your DVR or directed using the controller. The camera has a detailed 700 TVL resolution with tilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees on a vertical axis straight down with 360 degrees of horizontal pan leaving no blind spots. Tilt functionality adds movement vertically to expand the range of motion. With a 10x zoom you can get close into what you want to see, the zoom can be controlled manually or set using a compatible DVR.
How can I view my Pan Tilt Zoom camera?
Easy and simple to set up the camera is plug and play for basic functions then program using your compatible DVR if you want to take full advantage of the pan, tilt and zoom functions. For video signal the camera uses a BNC cable and for control a RS-485 twin core cable that plugs into compatible ports at the back of your DVR. You can record your camera footage through your DVR or watch it directly using the BNC to video phono (RCA) adapter into a television or monitor. This camera can be viewed and even controlled on your smartphone remotely through the use of a DVR connected to your internet router and a compatible app so you can view your camera from almost anywhere.
Where should I place my camera?
The PRO-753 gives you great flexibility in your viewing area. Using a compatible DVR you can set pan, speed and zoom either independently or together based on the camera’s position or time. The camera comes with its own mounting bracket and can be attached to many vertical surfaces. The camera can be placed on a wall, ideally on a corner where it can monitor two faces of a building or broad post which would allow you to use almost the entire range of motion perfect for car parks or open areas. Use inside or outside with the IP66 weatherproof rating.