• Clear resolution, 700 TV Line camera
• powerful night vision up to 30m
• Analogue CCTV technology for higher resolution images even in low light conditions
• Pan Tilt Zoom camera with variable viewing angle from 6 to 50 degrees and 10x optical Zoom. 360 degree rotation to eliminate 'blind spots'
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoor or outdoor
• Use the Pan-Tilt-Zoom controller to direct the camera positionWhat is the advantage of a day & night pan tilt zoom cameras?
For when you want to see everything the Swann PRO-754 is a full 360 degree pan tilt zoom camera. With a pan of 360 degrees, tilt of up to 90 degrees below the horizontal and 10 times zoom you can program the camera to focus on exactly what you want, when you want, and how you want. At 700 TV lines resolution, the camera is great for picking up licence plates or faces especially when combined with the zoom function. Don’t let night stop you - with 6 LED arrays the camera continues recording even in low light levels up to 30m switching to black and white to give you an even clearer picture.
How do I control my PTZ camera?
The PRO-754 is compatible with almost all analogue BNC DVRs and is simply plug and play. Through the DVR you can set schedules for the angle of pan and tilt or degree of zoom either based on timing or position of the camera. The camera comes with screws and fixings, power supply, combined BNC and RS-485 cable and adjustable mount - everything you need to install the camera. Using the RS-485 you can manually control the pan, tilt and zoom as well as other settings through your on-screen display controller. Watch and even control your camera on the go from your smartphone with the Swann app and a compatible networked DVR.
Where should I place my camera?
Great indoors or outdoors with its IP66 weatherproof rating and sturdy aluminium body. The PRO-754 is ideal to place high up in the middle of an area for full use of its range of motions - for example on a post in the middle of a car park, on the ceiling of a shop, or on the corner of your property. The supplied mount can be adjusted for a range of angles with the camera hanging down.