• Enjoy day & night protection with the latest thermal-sensing security & have a bird’s eye view of your premises in crystal clear super HD with these impressive 5 Megapixel video surveillance cameras
• Seeing is believing from these 5 Megapixel (1920p) cameras with resolution that’s 2.4x better than 1080p, perfect for seeing close up detail such as license plates, facial detail, clothing colours & more
• See what’s happening in any light with infrared cut filter & powerful LEDs producing night vision up to 30 metres & a wide 70° viewing angle
• State-of-the-art True Detect™ PIR motion sensors are designed for security applications with the ability to reliably detect people, cars, large pets & other heat-generating large objects
• With accurate motion detection you have more reliable push notifications & activity-triggered recording, eliminating false triggers due to the wind, leaves falling, bugs, rain & more, saving you hard drive space & playback time (when combined with a DVR)
• Sleek bullet styling & sturdy aluminium construction means the cameras suit indoor & outdoor applications with an IP66 rating for any weather conditions & cable threaded through the mounting stands for added protection
• The cameras are the perfect addition if you already have a recording solution (DVR) & need extra surveillance. It can only be used in combination with Swann’s Pro-Series HD DVRs including the 4980 series & othersInnovative Thermal-Sensing Motion Detection Technology
These security cameras feature Swann’s True Detect PIR Thermal Sensing technology to reliably detect heat-generating moving objects, such as people, large pets & cars. With more accurate motion detection you have more reliable notifications & recording, eliminating false triggers such as falling leaves, bugs, rain & more, saving you hard drive space & playback time.
Twin Pack of Everything You Need
The Swann SWPRO-5MPMSBPK2 security cameras are the perfect addition if you already have a compatible Swann DVR recording solution & need extra cameras. The sturdy aluminium camera construction is built tough for the outdoors or indoors with IP66 weatherproof rating, you can even see in the dark up to 30 metres with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. The cameras come with rolls of 18 metres BNC cable for connecting the them to the DVR. The camera’s bullet shape makes them more visible for potential intruders, working as a deterrent to protect your property & loved ones.