• The starting point for your connected SwannOne home security and automation
• Connect other devices wirelessly and connect to the internet wirelessly or via Ethernet
• Three simple modes - home, away and night each can be customised with preferred settings
• The hub and all connected devices are controllable from the SwannOne app
• Removable top revealing storage for a portable hard drive and USB port
• Internal microphone which listens and notifies you of things like a window breakingWhat is the SwannOne Smart Hub?
The smart hub allows you to control all your home or business security from one central location. Providing a link between all your SwannOne devices, just place the hub in an easily accessible area and connect it to your Wi-Fi then let your hub do the rest. You can remotely control your security, lighting and more by using the SwannOne app.
How does the Smart Hub work?
The smart hub allows you to connect and control up to 400, be that indoor cameras, motion or door sensors, smart plugs, CCTV kits and more. The hub also has an inbuilt microphone that listens for loud noises such as a glass shattering or a door breaking. Using all the connected and inbuilt devices the smart hub will contact you if any of them are triggered via the app or internet.
What other services are available to me?
There are a number of service plans associated with SwannOne™, and additional services are available based on a monthly subscription.
When you register with SwannOne™ you will have access to the Essentials plan, absolutely free.
Services included are as follows:
• Email alerts and push notifications for up to two smartphone users
• Ability to turn appliances on and off and create schedules
• Live video streaming of what's going on in your home
• Temperature control of your home via the SwannOne™ app
• Alerts if the sound of glass breakage is detected
For an additional fee of £7.49 a month, the Home Safe plan is available. This plan includes all the features of the Essentials plan and also the following:
• Email alerts and push notifications for unlimited smartphone users
• Ability to create rules to activate devices in your home to suit your schedule
• Access to real-time energy consumption information
• Remote lock control, allowing you to schedule access or arrange a temporary PIN
• Intelligent sound alerts, meaning you can receive alerts if the sounds of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms or babies crying are detected
In addition to these great service plans, there is also the option of cloud video storage, either on a seven-day rolling bill or 30-day rolling bill. With cloud recording, storage, and incident clip recording - this extra is the perfect companion to your home security service plan.
Click here for more information.