Sweex Intelligent UPS 1000VA
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N89NF
• Provides 600 watts at 1000VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to run for up to 20 minutes in the event of a power outage
• 220-240 ac 50Hz UK mains voltage lets you attach a desktop computer or data server to this UPS
• Multiple connection points allow you to connect to a number of devices (RJ45, IEC C13 and USB)
• Four IEC C13 connectors act as the output for the UPS, with one IEC C14 connecter for input power
• Integrated surge protection guards against power spikes
• LCD display shows battery load and status, with audible alarm when UPS is overloaded or at low power
• Internal sealed lead acid battery has a recharge time of eight hours
• Device model number: PP210
• ViewPower software allows you to monitor and manage the state of the UPS when it is connected to a desktop computer via USBWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection if your mains supply fails. At the moment when you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored the UPS is recharged automatically – a full recharge of this UPS takes approximately eight hours and provides up to 20mins* of emergency power, with a maximum 600W/1000VA output. This allows you to save any data and shut down any connected electrical equipment safely, preventing any damage or corruption to your system hardware that a sudden loss of power can cause.
*Please note: The maximum runtime of a UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The Sweex PP210 provides you with an IEC C14 connection for input power, as well as four IEC C13 connections for output power. Two RJ45/RJ11 connections are available to provide surge protection for your telephone and data lines. A single USB-B connection allows you to connect the UPS to a desktop or laptop computer to allow you to monitor and manage the UPS using the included ViewPower software.
What does the ViewPower software tool do?
ViewPower is a UPS management and monitoring tool that allows you to configure a single or multiple UPS directly from a desktop computer via USB or across a networked environment (either LAN or internet). The tool can provide analysis, statistics and event data of the UPS and its operation as well as allowing you to set any connected computers to automatically shut down upon power loss. Control of alarms and UPS battery tests can also be configured using ViewPower.
|Product Description||Sweex Intelligent UPS 1000VA / 600W|
|Visual display type||LCD Display|
|Software included||Yes. ViewPower|
|Software connected by?||USB|
|PC automatic shutdown||With software|
|Surge energy rating||Manufacturer not supplied|
|Input Voltage||230 V|
|Output Voltage||220-240 V|
|Power Capacity||1000 VA / 600 Watts|
|UPS type||Line interactive|
|Output waveform||Simulated Sinewave|
|Input Connectors and quantity||1 x power IEC C14|
|Output connectors and quantity||4 x IEC C13|
|Dataline Surge protection||RJ11/45 pass-through|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|
|Battery Form Factor||Internal|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Maintenace free battery||Yes|
|Max Run Time||20|
|Cables included and length||1 x power cable - 1.4 m|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0-90 %|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year|
|Switching Time||Typical 2-6 ms|
|Intelligent UPS 1000 VA USB|
|1 x IEC power cord|
|1 x IEC extension cord|
|CD with software and manual|