• Provides 1200 watts at 2000VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• 220-240 AC 50Hz UK mains voltage lets you attach a desktop computer or data server to this UPS
• Multiple connection points allow you to connect to a number of devices (RJ45, IEC C13 and USB)
• Six IEC C13 connectors act as the output for the UPS, with one IEC C14 connecter for input power
• Integrated surge protection guards against power spikes across your power and data lines
• LCD display shows the status of the UPS with audible alarms for low battery power
• Internal sealed lead acid battery has a recharge time of eight hours
• Device model number: Sweex PP230
• ViewPower software allows you to monitor and manage the state of the UPS when it is connected to a desktop computer via USBWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection if your mains supply fails. At the moment when you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored the UPS is recharged automatically – a full recharge of this UPS takes approximately eight hours and provides up to 30mins* of emergency power, with a maximum 1200W/2000VA output. This allows you to save any data and shut down any connected electrical equipment safely, preventing any damage or corruption to your system hardware that a sudden loss of power can cause.
*Please note: The maximum runtime of a UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The Sweex PP230 provides you with an IEC C14 connection for input power, as well as six IEC C13 connections for output power. a single RJ45 passthrough connection is available to provide surge protection for your data lines. A single USB-B connection allows you to connect the UPS to a desktop or laptop computer to allow you to monitor and manage the UPS using the included ViewPower software.
What does the ViewPower software tool do?
ViewPower is a UPS management and monitoring tool that allows you to configure a single or multiple UPS directly from a desktop computer via USB or across a networked environment (either LAN or internet). The tool can provide analysis, statistics and event data of the UPS and its operation as well as allowing you to set any connected computers to automatically shut down upon power loss. Control of alarms and UPS battery tests can also be configured using ViewPower.