Tacima 110V to 230V 1000W Voltage Converter
• Allows you to operate UK equipment in the USA• Output socket accept 3-pin UK type plug• Full encapsulation of the transformer improves heat dissipation and prevents ingress of moisture• The toroidal construction benefits from smaller size and reduced weight compared to laminated transformers
• Designed and manufactured in BritainToroidal technology is more energy/weight efficient and cheaper to run when compared to traditional laminated transformers. Suitable products include most AC mains adapters, calculators, electric razors, radios, ghetto blasters, CD players, some handheld games consoles, air purifiers, Christmas tree lights, nebulisers and laptop and desktop computers, TVs and Hi-fis (ensure the rating is correct). Ideal for multimedia and AV equipment.
| Input Voltage:
|| AC 110 - 120V
| Input Power Plug:
| Output Voltage:
|| AC 220 - 240V
| Output Current:
|| 4.16A (4160mA)
| Output Voltage Type:
| Output Power (Max):
| Regulated Output:
| Number of Tips or Sockets:
| Output Tips/Socket Type:
|| UK 3 Pin Mains Socket
| Switched Mode Supply:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.