• Record great sounding audio in WAV/BWF and MP3 formats with the DR-05V2
• Hear everything with two built-in omnidirectional stereo condenser microphones
• Two track recorder with a stereo recording and non-destructive overdubbing
• Record onto a microSD or microSDHC up to 32 GB (4GB microSD)
• Powered by two AA batteries for up to 17.5 hours recording
• 128 x 64 pixel LCD screen with backlighting
• Built-in 0.3W speakers for instant playback
• Record date in the file nameWhat can this audio recorder do?
Power to record in the palm of your hand. Capture your audio in WAV with high 96 kHz 24 bit recording or compressed MP3 to store even more audio. Store your recording onto a microSD or microSDHC card up to 32GB (4GB supplied). Use two AA batteries (included – replacement Order Code L43AL) to record for up to 17.5 hours and always see what’s going on with the 128x64 pixel LCD screen with backlighting. Start off on the right note with a built-in chromatic tune and metronome.
What can I record with the DR-05V2?
Record using the built-in stereo condenser microphones and get a great sound perfect for more hearing from more than one audio source or use an external mice with a 3.5mm line in. Overdub a recorded track giving you clear narration, instrument solo or vocals, the new track saves as a separate file leaving the original recording untouched. Don’t miss a thing with a two second pre-recoding buffer and an automatic recording function which can play when the noise reaches a certain level then pauses when it reduces past another level. Auto mark your tracks with up to 77 marks when there is a lull so you can find separate tracks easily.
What can I do with my recordings?
Speed up or slow down your recording without altering the pitch and loop it for playback so you can practice with them and use the peak reduction and low cut filter to get the best possible sound and add reverb effects. Play your recoding through the built-in 0.3W speaker or using the 3.5mm headphone socket. File names can be set to record date for make them easier to locate. The equaliser can be used to adjust the playback quality and level align prevents uneven volume levels. When you’ve captured the audio you want you can transfer it to your computer using the USB cable. The DR-05V2 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Mac OS X v10.2 or later