• Record great sounding audio in WAV, BWF and MP3 formats with the DR-22WL
• Clear sound with two built-in X/Y stereo condenser microphones
• Two channel recorder for stereo recordings
• Record onto a microSD, microSDHC or microSDXC up to 128 GB (4GB included)
• Powered by two AA batteries for up to 13.5 hours recording and 14.5 hours playback
• 128 x 128 pixel LCD screen with backlighting
• Built-in 0.3W speakers for instant playback
• Record date and time in the file name
• Built-in Wi-Fi to connect to your phone or computer to transfer your files or even remote control your recorderUse the app on Android or IOS
What can the DR-22WL do?
Whether you’re recording a new song or an important interview, this Wi-Fi recorder is the ideal way to capture your audio. With BWF WAV files in 16 and 24 bit as well as a range of MP3 formats, you can chose between the higher detailed uncompressed WAV formats and the compressed MP3 formats which can record for longer as they use less battery power and file space. The DR-22WL can run for up to 14.5 hours on two AA batteries. Get a clear view of what is happening even in the dark with the clear, backlit 128 x 128 pixel LCD screen.
What can I record?
Get great audio with two condenser mics in an X/Y arrangement at 90 degrees to each other, perfect for studio recordings or interviews. If you want to use an external microphone you can plug it straight into the 3.5mm audio in connection. Record in stereo and use the scene dial to choose the best preset or manual setting for your recording needs with eight modes. With a 0.3W built-in mono speaker you can listen to your recording immediately after you’ve captured it, or if you prefer privacy you can use the stereo headphone jack. The DR-22WL records straight onto a microSD card (4GB supplied) which can be transferred to your smartphone or computer wirelessly or using the USB cable or a microSD reader.
What can I do with the Wi-Fi?
Free your recordings with the built-in Wi-Fi which allows you to put the recorder in the optimum position and control it from your Android smartphone or iPhone. Play, pause and record using the Wi-Fi or use it to transfer the finished files to your computer to backup. If your batteries are running low you can use the high transfer USB 2.0 cable to transfer your files to your computer or power the recorder from a USB port. The DR-22WL is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 and Mac OS X v10.2 or later.