Tascam GB-10 Guitar/Bass Trainer and Audio Recorder
• Record wherever you want with this 16 bit 44.1 kHz WAV recorder
• Plug a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) mono jack from your guitar or bass to record
• Overdubbing allows you to record your performance over another track and mix the audios
• Record onto a SD or SDHC card up to 32GB (2GB supplied)
• Powered by two AA batteries for up to 11-13 hours recording time and 11.5-13.5 hours playback
• 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD screen
• Plug straight into your computer USB socket for easy transfers and backups
• Play tracks at reduced speeds without changing the pitchWhat can the GB-10 do?
Whether you’re a beginner wanting to learn your favourite song or a professional looking to record your own tunes with backing - this is the recorder has the solution for you. If you have an electronic guitar, just plug your 1/4 inch (6.35mm) jack into the recorder and it will record everything you play. With its lightweight design and two AA battery power (replacement Order Code L43AL), you can record anywhere you go for up to 11-13 hours.
Make sure you’re tuned up with the built-in chromatic tuner and stay on beat with the metronome. Add special features to your recordings with delay, reverb, chorus and other on-board effects, and repeat sections of a track using dedicated buttons. Learn to play your favourite tunes or practice a killer solo with the variable speed audition to help you speed up or slow down your tracks without changing the pitch.
What can I record with the GB-10?
Use the 1/4 inch (6.35mm) jack to plug in your guitar or bass and listen to it in private with your 3.5mm headphones or speakers (not included). Record single tracks or overdub an existing track with a new recording so you can add layers to your music. With an angled desktop design, this recorder is perfect for table top recording.
How do I get my files on my computer?
Simple pop out the SD card and plug it into your SD port on your computer, or use the high speed USB 2.0 transfer cable to read your files. The GB-10 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 and Mac OS X 10.20 or later. the files are recorded is 16 bit 44.1 kHz WAV files but it can play 16 and 24 bit WAV files and a variety of MP3 files.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.