• Four channel interface with four XLR and 1/4-inch (6.3mm) jack inputs
• Four 1/4-inch (6.3mm) jack, two 1/4-inch (6.3mm) headphone jack and USB outputs
• Supports recording in up to 96kHz and 24bit
• Signal LED to let you see power, signal and peak at a glance
• Separate volume control for line and headphones
• USB connection to your Windows or Mac computer
• Mains powered – power supply included
• MIDI input and output
• Comes with SONAR X3 LE/ Ableton Live Lite 9 software
• Compatible with SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band (this software is available separately)What can I connect to the US-4x4?
Record your music exactly as you want it with this four input, four output music interface. Get your band together with four inputs ready to use, and XLR and 1/4-inch (6.35mm) jacks available to choose from. Plug into your computer’s USB socket to record, customise and mix with your PC and Mac. The inputs have controlled gain and +48V phantom power for your microphones and instruments. You can connect keyboards, drums or controllers via the MIDI input, and connect external recording equipment with the MIDI output.
What features does the interface have?
With a metal chassis for durability, an angled body for easy access to controls and a weight of just 1.6kg, this is a great desktop interface. Listen to the US-4x4 on your headphones through the two 1/4-inch (6.3mm) headphone jacks, or use the line outputs to connect to an amplifier. The unit has separate volume control for the headphones and line out for convenience. The Ultra HDDA microphone pre-amp give you a great sound on all four inputs. The interface comes with an AC adapter to power your unit without having to draw power from your laptop or iOS device.
What is the US-4x4 compatible with?
Create your perfect sound with the included SONAR X3 LE/ Ableton Live Lite 9 software, or alternatively choose from a range of other compatible software. Tascam has tested the interface operation with all leading DAW software, including SONAR, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and Garage Band. With built-in class compliant drivers, the US-4x4 can connect to many computers without pre-installing drivers and so opens up possibilities with some tablets. The US-4X4 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and connects via the USB cable.