TC Electronic Reverb 4000 - Stereo Reverb
• True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
• New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
• Favourite presets and algorithms from the M5000
• Reverb 4000 features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96 kHz Sample Rates.
• Connectable via USB the included ICON software editor for PC and Mac provides easy access and complete overview for detailed editing purposes, and is a genuine tool for the studio or live environment.
• VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
• Instant Access User Interface
• Digital and analogue wide dynamic range design
• PC and Mac ICON editor program included.
Reverb 4000 is a single-engine stereo version of Reverb 6000, featuring the best reverbs and presets from Reverb 6000 and M5000 as well as emulations of numerous immortal classics. everb 4000 is the first stereo Reverb capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source. Quite simply, Reverb 4000 gives you the most immense and innovative selection of State-of-the-Art stereo Reverbs - at the touch of a button. Designed as a single rack space module with an extremely easy-to-use, instant-access interface, and with the option of using the ICON software editor for PC and Mac in DAW environments, Reverb 4000 is the ultimate choice for live and studio applications working in stereo. Studio3 Studio Reverb 4000 complements any large scale mixing console, and provides the professional studio with the ultimate Main Reverb featuring an amazing palette of simulated rooms from natural sounding credible spaces to emulations of vintage reverbs and TC Classics. Reverb 4000 integrates perfectly with DAWs and features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates. Connect to the included ICON software editor via USB for easy access, complete overview and detailed editing. The Instant Access front panel is a great advantage for Live applications. Never before has a Main Reverb provided so many colours to the palette, and been so easy to operate. Switch between Character, Glossy and Vintage Reverb effects with just a single touch of a button. The front panel always keeps important parameters within reach, and thanks to the latest DSP and power supply technology, as well as our heritage of making top-end reverbs, Reverb 4000 delivers the best true stereo reverbs imaginable. Algorithms Reverb 4000 comes fully loaded with seven pristine reverb algorithms, covering both generic and source reverb types. With these algorithms at hand, you can rest assured that you will be able to find - or tailor - the perfect reverb no matter what type of production you're working on.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.