• Bring your dough creations to life with light and sound
• Learn about electronic circuits , polarity and resistance
• An introduction to to science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) kit for ages 4+
• works with normal Play-Doh or make your own
• Multi-award winning kitCreate shapes, make your favourite animals, construct cities using electronic play dough!
Use our Electrodough recipe book to make your own conductive and non conductive dough using everyday household items. Then start to understand how circuits work whilst making fun and interesting creations.
- Good for ages 4+ (with supervision)
- Good for beginners
Create your own sculptures and scenes using your homemade dough. Then bring them to life with LED eyes, buzzing bodies and silly switches.
Take a hands-on approach to learning circuitry by building structures and scenery from playdough and electric components.
Let your imagination run wild and use play dough in unique ways to complete your circuit – make it as simple or as complicated as you like.