• Desktop humidity and temperature meter
• Temperature testing range of 0°C up to 50°C
• Humidity testing range of 25% up to 95%
• Comes complete with two AA batteries to get set up straight away
• Measures 97mm x 25mm x 100mm and weighs 120gWhat would I use this meter for?
This meter is used for testing temperature and humidity indoors and can alert you when your pre-programmed values are reached. You could set a suitable humidity level to reduce the risk of mildew in bedrooms, or promote healthy plant growth by setting the perfect humidity and temperature for a greenhouse.
How easy is this meter to use?
This air quality meter is simple to use. Turn it on using the switch on the front of the unit and the screen displays the readings straight away. The on-screen measurements show both temperature and humidity, as well as a colour coded indicator to tell you if the room is too humid or too dry.
What else can this meter do?
As well as a colour coded indicator showing you if the humidity is too high or too low, the air quality meter will show the previous 12 hours of humidity history so you can see when the levels reach their peaks. The meter also comes with a mould alert that allows you to see when the risk of mould growing is at its highest.