Teng TTTD17 17 Piece Rethreading Tap & Die Set
• This 17-piece set contains 7 metric taps and dies of each dimension, a tap wrench, a die stock and a screw pitch gauge
• The tools are supplied in a handy storage tray
• 7 x Metric dies: 3 x 0.5mm, 4 x 0.7mm, 5 x 0.8mm, 6 x 1.0mm, 8 x 1.25mm, 10 x 1.5mm and 12 x 1.75mm
• 7 x Metric taps: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12mm
• 1 x Tap handle: capacity 3 to 12mm
• 1 x Die handle with adjustment screw: capacity 3 to 12mm
• 1 x Screw pitch gauge
This Teng Tools tap and die set is ideal for repairing screw threads. Taps cut a thread on the inside surface of a hole, creating a female surface which functions like a nut. Dies, on the other hand, cut a thread on a preformed cylindrical rod, which creates a male threaded piece which functions like a bolt.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.