- Help your little scientists become experts in electricity and magnetism
- Includes more than 60 experiments
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Snap-together blocks make learning fun and accessible for all
- A 64-page full-colour manual provides all the knowledge and instructions to build on skills
- Learn about the history these scientific discoveries
- Suitable for ages 8+
Electrifying experiments for young minds
From constructing compasses to sending secret messages in Morse code, this experiment kit will enable any budding scientists to explore the exciting world of electricity and magnets through hands-on projects. Electric circuits become safe and fun with colourful snap-together blocks, designed with the circuit symbols painted on them so instructions are easy to follow. After investigating magnetic force and direction, they’ll discover how closely linked the science of electricity and magnets are and apply this to electromagnetic experiments.
Build circuits which trigger lights or motors and see how they can stick objects together without using any glue. Take this knowledge and have some fun with it by playing a magnetic fishing game and making magnets dance using electricity.
Transferrable skills and knowledge
The brightly illustrated manual walks through each step of the experiments and projects, as well as providing in-depth descriptions of the components and their functions. Any young curious and scientific mind will be entertained for weeks.
Don’t miss out!
To get the most out of your experiment kit, you will need these household items which are not included: two 30cm rulers, pencil, cardboard, cardboard box, felt-tip pens, scissors, paper, tape, metal prong fasteners, a map of your area, paper clips and 2x AA batteries.