The FUZE for Raspberry Pi
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N61DC
• Raspberry Pi is not included
• Ideal computer programming platform with BASIC, Python and Scratch
• Keeps the Raspberry Pi board safe and secure - ideal for classrooms and workshops
• Solid and well built 80's style retro aluminium case and complete with a 'clicky' keyboard
• Protected electronics to prevent damage to your Raspberry Pi inputs and outputs
• The Project Cards, intended to help teaching programming and experimenting with simple electronics
• Includes a components kit to create your own electronic projects
• FUZE BASIC uses the WiringPi resource which provides a GPIO Interface library for the Raspberry Pi
• To view our full range of Raspberry Pi kits and accessories please click hereThe FUZE for Raspberry Pi®
Supplied with a preloaded SD card, UK Keyboard, mouse, mat, pass-thru interface, solder-less breadboard and component kit. All you need to do is install your Raspberry Pi board into the FUZE case and use the included SD card and you are up and running and ready to start programming.
Provides an ideal, safe and secure Raspberry Pi workstation, retaining all connectivity via the easily accessible back panel and for added safety the FUZE protects the encased Pi from electrical damage via the, extended, but protected GPIO.
Perfect way to learn computer programming
Supplied with BASIC, Python and Scratch and a selection of Project Cards (PDF) it has everything to get started in one box.
The Project cards are applicable to all areas of the ICT curriculum but are also ideal for home learning and even teachers! The cards promote child initiated learning and contain easily measurable success criteria making them totally compatible with the classroom. Examples are available here – more will be made available as we produce them.
The FUZE for Raspberry Pi is an ideal platform to teach and learn computer programming and electronics at all levels. Perfect for the absolute beginner and great fun for the experts, it is suitable for all ages from around six upwards. It does contain many small electronic parts and as such is not suitable for young children, pets or robots (in case they clone themselves and take over the world).
|FUZE Mouse & mat|
|Mains to USB Power supply|
|Electronic Projects Component Kit|
|Quickstart & FUZE BASIC Programmer’s Reference Manual|
|Project Card example (PDF)|