Find similar products here
The Myths of Innovation
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A67KJ
• An entertaining and insightful book exploring the concepts of where ideas come from - explores:
• Where ideas come from
• The true history of history
• Why most people don't like ideas
• How great managers make ideas thrive
• The importance of problem finding
• The simple plan (new for paperback)n this new paperback edition of the classic bestseller, you'll be taken on a hilarious, fast-paced ride through the history of ideas. Author Scott Berkun will show you how to transcend the false stories that many business experts, scientists, and much of pop culture foolishly use to guide their thinking about how ideas change the world. With four new chapters on putting the ideas in the book to work, updated references and over 50 corrections and improvements, now is the time to get past the myths, and change the world.
Since its initial publication, this classic bestseller has been discussed on NPR, MSNBC, CNBC, and at Yale University, MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Microsoft, Apple, Intel, Google, Amazon.com, and other major media, corporations, and universities around the world. It has changed the way thousands of leaders and creators understand the world. Now in an updated and expanded paperback edition, it's a fantastic time to explore or rediscover this powerful view of the world of ideas.