• Keep track of your items with this simple Bluetooth tracker
• Ring lost items and if it is within 30 metres, it will play a loud tune until you find it
• If you can’t remember where you last had your lost item – the downloadable app will show you on a map where it was last seen
• If you still can’t find your Tiled item, you can expand your search using the anonymous community find function within the appHow does this locater work?
Attach the Tile to your bag, keys or any other item you want to keep track of. The Tile locater uses Bluetooth and an app to connect to your phone. If you lose your Tiled item, simply open the app and press the find button. This then sends a message to your Tile and, if it is within range, causes it to emit a 90dB melody that’s easy to hear. If the Tile is not within the range you can open the map within the app and see where it was last spotted.Can I use the Tile to find my phone?
If you have misplaced your phone then there’s no need to worry. Simply double press your Tile and the phone will ring if it is within 30 metres, even if it was left on silent. If the phone is outside of the 30 metre distance, finding it is still easy – log into the Tile website here
to see the last known location, make the phone ring or even send a lock screen message to anyone who finds it.How does the ‘community find’ function work?
If you have lost your keys, and they aren’t where you have left them, then just select the ‘notify when found’ option. As soon as someone else running the Tile app comes within range of your keys, the app will notify you and guide you to the exact spot where they are.Please Note:
Tile works on Apple iOS and Android Devices with Bluetooth 4.0Supported Apple Devices using iOS 7 and 8:
• iPhone (Released 2011 or later): 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus
• iPad (Released 2012 or later): 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air
• iPad Mini
• iPod Touch
• Apple WatchSupported Android Devices using Android 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop):
• OnePlus One
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S6
• Samsung Note 4
• HTC One
• HTC One M8
• LG Nexus 4, 5, 6
• Motorola Moto X
Please also refer to the FAQ booklet in our downloads tab above.