TomTom GO 510 5" Sat Nav with MyDrive & Lifetime world maps and Traffic
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A63UA
• Tap & Go - tap on your favourite destination and you are on your way.
• Speak & Go - control your device with your voice.
• Quick Search - find your destination faster with intuitive search results.
• Online Search - search online to get even more Points of Interest.
• Route Bar - see essential traffic and travel information at a glance.
• Advanced Lane Guidance - clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
• 3D Maps - see buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D, so you’ll always know exactly where you are.
• Spoken Street Names - helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer.
• Parking Assist - Find parking en route - either near your destination or close to your current location.
• Alternative Route Planning - see up to three different routes planned for your journey.
• Free Updates - get innovative new features in our regular updates.
• My Places - see your favourite locations on the map.
• My Routes - store and access your favourite routes on your device.Get there faster
Independent studies confirm that TomTom gets you there faster.*
Our award-winning TomTom Traffic, combined with our advanced routing technology and up-to-date maps, ensure you always know the fastest route.
And for the first time, use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom GO before you get in the car.
Plus, every TomTom GO 510 with Lifetime TomTom Traffic, Lifetime Speed Cameras and Lifetime World Maps.
Review real-time traffic and send destinations to your TomTom GO, before you get in the car.
Drive with real-time traffic information via smartphone**
Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your device.
Get timely alerts for speed cameras, for the lifetime of your device.
*Based on more than 300 trips covering Paris (BenchExpert, December 2014), Berlin (NavCert, December 2014) and London (Blauw, January 2015), comparing TomTom and Garmin real-time traffic-enabled portable navigation devices during morning & evening peak commuting times.
**Your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. Extra costs may apply, check tomtom.com/connect for more information. On average, if you drive for one hour per day during peak time traffic, you will use approximately 7 MB of data per month. This is less than downloading 2 music tracks per month (which use around 5MB each).
What does lifetime mean ?
Lifetime is the useful life of the device, which means the period of time that TomTom continues to support your device with software updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more.
Lifetime Services can only be used on the device they have been purchased with.
|Customisable Points of Interest||Yes|
|Alternative Route Planning||Yes|
|Speed Camera Warning||Yes|
|Weight And Height Warning||No|
|Built-in Dash Cam||No|
|Search By||Postcode / Street / Landmarks|
|Memory Card Type||MicroSD|
|Package Contents||TomTom GO 510 Sat Nav|
|Click & Go Mount|
|12V Car Charger|