TomTom Runner GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor- Grey
• See real time running information at a glance
• View your distance, run time and pace on a high resolution display
• Quick GPS Fix Technology
• Ultra-slim Design
• Extra Large Display
• Multi-platform Compatibility
• Battery Life up to 10 hours
• Water resistance: 50m/ 165 feetSee your key running stats at a glance. View your distance, run time and pace on a high resolution and high contrast display. With the TomTom GPS Runner Watch you can train more effectively with full-screen graphics. View your training performance at a glance with three unique graphical training modes. Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control. Get started quickly and keep moving with easy access to watch functions and your key stats.
Run with a durable, scratch resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact resistant display stays easy to read, run after run. You can also run in all kinds of weather as the TomTom Runner is waterproof up to 165 feet and as weather ready as you are!
Track, analyse and share your stats on popular running sites or apps. You can get the most out of your TomTom GPS watch by easily uploading your activities and tracking your progress. Track your run outdoors, indoors and on a treadmill – no extra foot pod required. Get out on your run faster. QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your run.
Weight and Dimensions
Battery lifetime Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)
Display size 22x25mm
Display resolution 144x168
Thickness 11,5 mm
Weight 50 grams
Strap length 230 mm
Location GPS + GLONASS
Location boost via PC
Sensors (internal) Indoor Tracker, Compass
Waterproofing 50m / 165 feet (5 ATM)
Indoor Running Yes
Outdoor Running Yes
Dedicated Bike mount No
Race Full screen
Goals Full screen
Zone Full screen
Laps Full screen
Intervals Full screen
Languages English / Spanish / German / French / Italian
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.