Toshiba Q-Series Pro 256GB SSD
• 256GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 554MB/s and a write speed of 512MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 85,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• Alternatively use alongside an existing hard drive in a PC to increase performance of your computer’s operation
• HDTS325EZSTAWhat performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a capacity of 256GB, giving you enough storage for approximately 48 hours of high definition video or more than 140,000 photos. With a read speed of 554MB/s and a write speed of 512MB/s, you are able to start your computer up quicker, as well as being able to load your files in an instant.
How quiet is the drive?
With no moving parts, the SSD Q Series Pro runs silently, so you’ll never be distracted from your work or entertainment by loud whirring noises. It also uses significantly less power than a traditional drive, so you can work or play for longer on a single charge.
How easy is this SSD to install?
Installing a new drive can be a daunting prospect if you haven’t done it before - but it doesn’t have to be. Installing into a laptop or a computer is easy enough as long as you remember to use an anti-static wrist strap which prevents you from potentially damaging any smaller components within the computer. The SATA connection allows you to just unplug the pre-existing hard drive to which you can then plug the new one in.
|| 68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
| Connection type
|| SATA 3.0
|| 256 GB
| Powered by
|| 5 V from motherboard
| Backup options
|| Windows / OSX
| Drive form factor
| Sequential read speed
|| 554 MB/s
| Sequential write speed
|| 512 MB/s
| Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.